This enhanced grilled cheese sandwich gives you all the comfort of the original. With its sweet and spicy aroma you will never guess that it has 17g of fiber!
- 2 slices of Dave Slaughter Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 2 strips of turkey bacon
- 1/2 ripe pear, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of raw spinach
- ¼ Avocado smashed
- ½ tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1-2 slices of gouda cheese
Increased indication of grilled cheese
Prepare the “inside”
- Cook the turkey bacon in a pan. Remove the bacon, set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the raw spinach and sliced slices for 30-40 seconds (the leaves wither and the pears become soft). Take out, put aside.
- A smear smashed the avocado and the dijon on the bread.
- Top with cooked bacon, pears, spinach and cheese.
- In the same pan, grill on both sides until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.